Administratively, Hungary is divided into 19 counties with the capital city of Budapest being independent of any county government. There are several reasons to choose Hungary as country to study in but the most important reasons to study in Hungary can be classified in below terms:
- Firstly, tradition and background of Hungarian universities also as a member of EU countries
- The lower cost of study and living in comparison to costs in other EU and North American countries
- Life facilities in Hungary
- The Hungarian higher education has a considerable history. The first university in Hungary was established more than 600 years ago. Today the number of universities and colleges – state and non-state (private and religious, recognized by the state) are over ten in Budapest only, many of them offering graduate (B.Sc., M.Sc.) and post graduate (Ph.D., DLA) programs in English. There are several scientific research centers with international connections cooperating with the universities.
- Hungarian diplomas are accepted and have a high prestige throughout the world.The high standard of the programs with the quite favorable tuition fees in international comparison, as well as the affordable cost of living attract more and more international students to Budapest.
- Hungary is a member of the European Union and a Schengen state. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other. Diplomas are consequently accepted everywhere in the European Union.
- Higher education has strong traditions with institutions operating for hundreds of years in some cases. The oldest Hungarian university is the University of Pecs operating since 1367 but the City of Debrecen has the longest continuous history of higher education operating continuously since 1538.
- Hungary is a relatively safe country with a low rate of violent crime.
- Fees and living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe.
Admissions & Process
Study Abroad process consist on two different steps i.e. Admission & Successful Visa. Admission process require academic eligibility of applicant and visa process require all basic and supporting documents. Sometimes visa interview can be deceptive as you may not be aware of what visa officer expects to hear from you. It is life changing opportunity so consulting our professionally trained mentors is suggested for admission and visa. Our stats show that we have highest success rate due to involvement of multiple trained counsellors at different levels of process.
Work Rights During Study
Job applications in Budapest, Hungary are as hard as every other country you may have lived or studied in but student internships can come in handy to gain the necessary experience that you need, most companies often retain student talent who may have spent short period between 6 months to a year working as an intern. As a student intern you also get to learn a lot about the companies and have less performance pressure and you can build your reputation really quick while learning a lot from the company.
You can work 24 hours a week during studies, but this can be flexible if your timetable is not jam packed with lectures and you could only work 40hours a week if your residence permit allows that and, in most cases, this requires application for a job permit.
Post Study Work Rights
Getting a job or starting a business right after you graduate is very difficult. To help foreign students bridge the gap between graduation from a Hungarian university and starting a gainful activity, there is a new type of residence permit available for fresh graduates. This “study-to-work” permit allows applicants to stay another 9 months in Hungary after graduation, which is plenty of time to find a job or start a business – at which point this interim permit can be changed to a residence permit based on gainful activity.
- All Academic Documents
- Percentage Equivalence letter
- Valid IELTS/ TOEFL score Or English Proficiency Letter
- Personal Statement / Essay / SOP
- Sufficient funds
We at CAREER CLICK CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Student Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships; admission and visa process contact your nearest Career Click Team.
No appointment is needed for student visa information. You can email your student visa queries or documents at email@example.com for admission or call us at 03421110878.